Wednesday, July 25, 2007

About me

ABOUT ME
My name is Zahida, I come from Pakistan. I came here (Australia) in November 2005. Now I live in Rockdale with my family. I like Australia. I enjoy living here but sometimes I miss my country because my brother, his family, my uncle, aunts, friends, in laws and other close relatives are there.Now I have to face some problems eg language problems, listening and under standing.Now I am studying English at st George TAFE to improved my English.After 1st semester my English is improve a little bit but not totally, now I am in 2nd semester,at the end this semester I will improve more and be able to understand English speaking people.

1 comment:

Marion said...

Very good work Zahida! There are a couple of mistakes in the second part odf the writing and I'll correct them for you and you can make the changes on your blog, ok?